Artist Researc

For my last artists research, I wanted to find an artist that brings projection mapping to life more than what we ever thought. I wanted to find an artist that could show me how projection mapping could be used outside of our projects, outside of just being in a gallery. I found an artist named Ricardo Rivera and he is most known for his piece called "Electric Desert." He uses projection mapping to portray an insane, dreamlike environment for his viewers in an actual desert. People are allowed to come, walk through the desert and experience a dream like place while they are awake. I was in complete and total awe when I saw it and I had to share because this piece brought meaning to my work.

http://javamagaz.com/?p=5369

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Project Proposal

Installation Directions

Process Post #2