About Me

My name is Micheal Wheeler and I am a senior Digital Arts Major at the University of Tampa. I am originally from Chicago, Illinois and desperately left that place due to the snow...Palm trees definitely treat me a lot nicer.

In the art artworld, I love digital illustration and interior design, as well as a little creative coding. I used to do most of my work on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver, but have now started doing most of my work on my 13" iPad Pro. I am a full-time student whenever I'm not serving tables at Roccos's Tacos and Tequila Bar and actively participate on my campus. I am the Risk Prevention and Wellness Director for my fraternity, Zeta Beta Tau, and also serve as the Director of Philanthropy for Order of Omega, the National Greek Honors Society at UT.

I am really looking forward to this class because I have never done anything like this before in all my years of art. It makes me really excited because I love learning about new mediums because it helps broaden my artists abilities. I think that this class is going to push my limits and boundaries as an artist and hopefully add versatility to my portfolio.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installation Directions

Process Post #2