Process Post for Proj. 2

I feel like I have made great strides towards this project so far. I have shot most of videos in my room and have mapped out where I am putting each video in my sketch book already. I might reshoot some of them because I want to have multiple options to work with. I have tweaked around with multiple different ideas and everything will come more to terms with my mind when I upload my videos into mad mapper.

I even started writing a little piece that I might voice over or read out loud during the projection to act as a performance while I record.

A part of me wants to use color tones in my videos to make them more cohesive. Maybe use tones of reds and blues but thats it. I want it to be very linear and clear to the viewers.

I need to find a video or shoot a video that symbolizes a dungeon to shoot overcast in my room. I want it to show that your bedroom can turn into a dungeon after a sexual assault and it traps you in a place you thought was safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Installation Directions

Process Post #2

About Me